Comsys Web design offers unsurpassed quality websites in any niche.
Are you looking for ways to get your website to rank higher on Google in 2023? Want to better understand the SEO landscape and the factors affecting your position this year?
We share the SEO trends you need to know in 2023 in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- First-hand experience on a topic (the new “E” in EEAT)
- Audience-targeted, not traffic-targeted content
- Increased emphasis on author authority
- Satisfying, helpful content
- I content & content writing software
- SEO automation
- Changes to CTRs by SERP positions
- Product page SEO
- SEO competitor analysis
- Less crawl frequency
- Image SEO revitalised
- Fast-loading, high-performing websites
Check out the infographic for more detail.
The post 12 SEO Trends Taking Charge in 2023: How to Get Ahead on Google This Year appeared first on Red Website Design Blog.